The Embed Block feature allows you to add external content from third-party sources to your website by pasting the embed code.
Here are the steps on how to add the Embed Block to Editor.
1. In the Site Editor, hover your mouse to the right sidebar and click BUILD (pink button):
2. Under the FEATURES section, click ADVANCED:
3. Drag and drop the Embed Block to the area of the page that you want it to be positioned:
4. There are two ways to add or paste the codes:
- click on ADD EMBED. Start pasting the codes once the Embedded Content pop up window appears:
- hover on the Embed Block feature and click on EDIT. You can paste the codes once the Embedded Content pop up window appears:
5. Once the codes has been pasted, you will see the content added instantly to your page:
This Embed Block feature is very helpful when you need to add embed videos, images, and other content to your website via scripting (codes) from an external source.
The Embed Block with External Site by URL
To embed an external site:
1. Switch embed type to link:
2. Enter the website’s address (URL) into the Link field.
NOTE: You can only embed websites whose HTTP/HTTPS protocol corresponds to the website’s primary domain. Some HTTP sites may not be displayed in the editor, but appear on publishing.
You can adjust embed content height to larger or smaller. (Smaller will create a scrollable box for the item).
With Embed Link type this option is always enabled. For Embed Code type simply disable the ADAPT TO FULL HEIGHT option.