Photos, Files and Videos
Website Legal Settings
Improving your SEO
Customizing a Form
Hover over a form to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to:
- modify the layout (add or delete form fields and change their order by simple drag-and-drop):
- modify the form SETTINGS (edit the Form Name and specify the Email address to receive submits at):
- modify ADVANCED Form Settings:
- TITLE: click inside the field to modify the Title of the message that will be displayed after the visitor submits the form.
- DESCRIPTION: click inside the field to modify the message that will be displayed after the visitor submits the form.
- PLACEHOLDERS: leave selected (default) to display placeholders (such as “Enter your name” and “Enter your email address”) inside the form fields. Deselect the Placeholders control to hide the placeholders. TIP: you can modify the placeholder text for each of the fields from the FORM tab of this dialog.
SPLIT FORM BY TWO ROWS: select to display two input fields in a row: