To modify the design of a block, use a background tab. Background toolbar allows you to adjust background color, set background photo from a file manager, set video, map or slider feature as a background of the block.
Hover over the block you would like to modify, click the Background button in the right-hand floating sidebar that appears:
Background Tab: Provides you a selection of background types PHOTO, VIDEO, SLIDER, MAP.
Background Photo: Background color and photo type are usually set by default.
- To change the color of a block you can use color picker and overlay.
- To change background photo you can drag and drop the new background photo into the PHOTO box. You will immediately see the new background:
Alternatively, click the PHOTO box to open the Upload Photo dialog and locate the image on your machine:
- Drag and Drop the photo into the DRAG & DROP area.
- or click inside the DRAG & DROP area to open the Upload from Your Desktop dialog and select the photo to upload:
Background Video: Provide the ability to set a video as a background.
- Video: click the Video button to see options:
- LINK TO VIDEO: paste video from YouTube, Vimeo and Dailymotion
- OVERLAY: allows you to apply a styling overlay effect to the video.
Background Slider: Provide the ability to set a slider as a background.
- EDIT SLIDER: allows you to set up background slider with the same preferences as a slider feature.
Background Map: Provide the ability to specify your location on a map.
- EDIT MAP: to set your location to enter your address, select view map type, and zoom.