Customizing a Panel
Hover over a Panel element to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to modify the item:
BACKGROUND: click the COLOUR square to select the background color. Drag the background slider to select the transparency level.
- drag and drop the background image onto the ADD PHOTO placeholder:
Alternatively, click the ADD PHOTO placeholder to open the Upload Image dialog and locate the image on your computer:
- drag and drop the image into the DRAG & DROP frame
- or click inside the DRAG & DROP frame to open the Upload from Your Computer dialog or choose one from Free Photos and select the image to upload:
Designing a Panel
Hover over a Panel element to display the Edit button in its top right-hand corner and be able to modify the panel. Choose Design:
1. Pick your favorite color of the border and click ‘Apply’:
2. Select a range of Border you like:
3. Then choose a range of Radius:
4. And the last step to design a perfect Panel is adding a shadow. Pick a color for the Shadow, click Apply and choose a range of Shadow:
Congratulations, you’ve created and designed your own panel.