Customizing an Error Page
404 Error Page will be shown when your site viewers are trying to access the page (URL) that is unavailable or doesn’t exist.
Site Editor has several different pre-made 404 Error Page templates so you could change the look of the page within seconds.
To customize the 404 Error Page:
- click SETTINGS in the left sidebar of the Site Editor:
- click Advanced under SETTINGS:
- click 404 ERROR PAGE under ADVANCED:
- click the CHANGE button under 404 ERROR PAGE:
- select a 404 Error Page template from the list and click the Apply button at the very bottom of the template list:
The new 404 Error Page will immediately replace the default version.