Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Our commitment to the users of our managed website services and support.
Hello Digital Marketing O/A Hello Websites – Service Level Agreement – January 2021
1. Agreement Overview
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Hello Digital Marketing Limited OA Hello Websites and you, the client for the provisioning of website hosting and support services required to support and sustain the Hello Websites builder and Managed WordPress Hosting services.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all website hosting & support services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
2. Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent Web Hosting support and delivery to the Client(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for Web Hosting provision between the Service Provider(s) and Client(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the Client.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Client(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Web Hosting Provider(s): Hello Digital Marketing Limited O/A Hello Websites. (“Provider”)
Web Hosting client(s): Client (“Client” or “User”)
4. Periodic Review
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid until further notice. This Agreement should be reviewed at a minimum once per fiscal year; however, in lieu of a review during any period specified, the current Agreement will remain in effect.
The Business Relationship Manager (“Document Owner”) is responsible for facilitating regular reviews of this document. Contents of this document may be amended as required, provided mutual agreement is obtained from the primary stakeholders and communicated to all affected parties. The Document Owner will incorporate all subsequent revisions and obtain mutual agreements / approvals as required.
Business Relationship Manager: Hello Digital Marketing Limited OA Hello Websites
Review Period: Yearly (12 months)
5. Service Agreement
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
5.1 Service Scope
The following Services are covered by this Agreement;
- DIY Website Builder / Editor
- Monitored email support
- Managed Website Hosting Services
- Managed WordPress Support
- Planned or Emergency Onsite assistance (extra costs apply)
- Proactive Traffic Monitoring & Website Attack Mitigation
5.2 Client Requirements
Client responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of Client representative(s) when resolving a service related incident or request.
5.3 Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Client for all scheduled or unexpected maintenance.
5.4 Service Assumptions
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
6. Service Management
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services and related components.
6.1 Service Availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Website Builder & Hosting Services offer available uptime of up to 99.99% per annum.
- Telephone support : 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Calls received out of office hours will be forwarded to a mobile phone and best efforts will be made to answer / action the call, however there will be a backup answer phone service.
- Email support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
- Assistance guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week
6.2 Client Requirements
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Client within the following time frames:
- 0-8 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 48 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.